I like the cleaner, less cluttered look, but all the peripherals are harder to find. If you look upwards (no not that far...) there should be a black header bar. On that bar is a place that says "Pages" click there to find my links to some of my favorite reading, a link to contact elected officials in your area, and links to find me and my pages across the web.
Next, on the right side of the screen, if you'll just slide your mouse that way... You should find a pop-out menu. There you can see some information about me, you can add me on G+, join this site with google friend connect, and find my reading list of blogs I like to read.
If you were on my blogroll, and you don't see your blog on my list... Don't worry, it's still there. If my settings are correct it should only show ten blogs at a time. And it rotates according to most recent postings.
I am still going to do some advertising, but I'm still considering a couple of different options, so that may be a bit yet while I work out the details.
And finally, I have created a facebook page, to represent my blog there. That way all my friends who have no interest in reading :( don't get a bunch of unwanted ramblings flooding their feeds. I'm out to speak my mind, not shove it down your throat...
Thanks for following along on my journey here. Blogging has been a great experience for me. And you... The people who come here, read what I have to say, and leave your opinions for me... You're what made it that way. See ya'...
I like the new look. It's way more engaging for my ADD...
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Glad I could help with that... :)
ReplyDelete