My opinions, views, and Ideas, about anything that happens to be on my mind.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Smoke and Mirrors 19
ALL CHARGES OF CONSPIRACY HAVE BEEN DROPPED, FOR ALL THE DEFENDANTS!!! MIKEY IS COMING HOME!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support. Life is good...
That's great! Happy it worked out this way! Jon--wanted also to thank you for your recent visit to my blog--I left a response to your nice comment there. You're going a great job here, Jon. Keep on blogging!! :-)
YES! Common sense is back! Reason is back! Thanks, Jon, for all your reporting. It's meant an awful lot. Hope you're having a great time at that party right now! Woot! Woot!
Just got back from the gathering at Mike's parents house. What a great day! Thank you, Jon, for keeping us all informed. Your hard work really helped me keep the faith. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you tonight, but I'm sure we will meet at some point.
About time
ReplyDeleteCathy
That's great! Happy it worked out this way! Jon--wanted also to thank you for your recent visit to my blog--I left a response to your nice comment there. You're going a great job here, Jon. Keep on blogging!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYES! Common sense is back! Reason is back! Thanks, Jon, for all your reporting. It's meant an awful lot. Hope you're having a great time at that party right now! Woot! Woot!
ReplyDeleteJust got back from the gathering at Mike's parents house. What a great day! Thank you, Jon, for keeping us all informed. Your hard work really helped me keep the faith. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you tonight, but I'm sure we will meet at some point.
ReplyDeleteTake care
A friend of Mike's